DCVLP is grateful to its supporters including:
- Government agencies: Department of Justice: Office on Violence Against Women and DC Office of Victim Services;
- Community and Private Foundations: DC Bar Foundation, Cafritz Foundation, City Fund, O’Neill Foundation, The Philip Graham Foundation, Share Fund and the Women’s Bar Association Foundation, Herb Block Foundation and more;
- Philanthropic groups/corporations such as Knock Out Abuse Against Women, Eileen Fisher and Jimmy Choo; and
- Individuals such as Philanthropist Adrienne Arsht; and
- In-kind donors such as Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Arnold & Porter LLP, and Cherry Design: Susan Eubank and Karen Snyder.
For a complete list of donors in 2014, see our Annual Report.
For a list of Voices of Violence 2016 sponsors, click here.